new Dreamcast game announced
parallax-scroll
2010-12-12 14:28:01 UTC
http://kotaku.com/5707356/on-german-tv-theyve-unveiled-a-new-dreamcast-game
BelPowerslave
2010-12-13 04:41:54 UTC
Post by parallax-scroll
http://kotaku.com/5707356/on-german-tv-theyve-unveiled-a-new-dreamcast-game
Thank God someone posted this to the Sony and Xbox newsgroups. I was
just thinking "Man, I hope everyone with an Xbox 360 and PS2/3 are fully
aware that a new game is coming out on the Dreamcast...as they are all,
no doubt, hardcore DC fans who methodically sift through every new post
for any news about such an event."

It's almost 2012 and Radeon still can't fill the void left from momma
and her lack of any real interest in him while he was growing up. It's
heartbreaking.

Bel
--
Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"The lies start out as liquid ink. We got drunk on those liquid lies."
- Wonder Showzen, The Newspaper Factory
The Closer
2010-12-13 05:12:24 UTC
Post by BelPowerslave
http://kotaku.com/5707356/on-german-tv-theyve-unveiled-a-new-dreamcas...
Thank God someone posted this to the Sony and Xbox newsgroups. I was
just thinking "Man, I hope everyone with an Xbox 360 and PS2/3 are fully
aware that a new game is coming out on the Dreamcast...as they are all,
no doubt, hardcore DC fans who methodically sift through every new post
for any news about such an event."
It's almost 2012 and Radeon still can't fill the void left from momma
and her lack of any real interest in him while he was growing up. It's
heartbreaking.
Some people find it difficult to let go of the past, that's all. The
Dreamcast was a great machine for it's first 18 months, but nobody can
convince me it has anything which the PS2 didn't do better.

Wooohoo! Let's have a flamewar, like it's 1999!
phexitol
2010-12-13 13:08:03 UTC
You can take your stupid flame war and shove it up your ass!
The Closer
2010-12-14 01:02:17 UTC
Dumbass - learn to detect sarcasm.
phexitol
2010-12-14 06:41:52 UTC
Released from prison after spending seven long years on trumped-up charges,
Post by The Closer
Post by Mark McDougall
because
LMFAO, you should take your own advice.
The alMIGHTY N
2010-12-15 14:55:26 UTC
Uh... I think he *was* being sarcastic...
Nick Soapdish, Jr.
2010-12-14 00:41:29 UTC
Post by The Closer
Post by BelPowerslave
http://kotaku.com/5707356/on-german-tv-theyve-unveiled-a-new-dreamcas...
Thank God someone posted this to the Sony and Xbox newsgroups. I was
just thinking "Man, I hope everyone with an Xbox 360 and PS2/3 are fully
aware that a new game is coming out on the Dreamcast...as they are all,
no doubt, hardcore DC fans who methodically sift through every new post
for any news about such an event."
It's almost 2012 and Radeon still can't fill the void left from momma
and her lack of any real interest in him while he was growing up. It's
heartbreaking.
Some people find it difficult to let go of the past, that's all. The
Dreamcast was a great machine for it's first 18 months, but nobody can
convince me it has anything which the PS2 didn't do better.
Wooohoo! Let's have a flamewar, like it's 1999!
All we need is that Scott guy to come around, and claim it was all a
massive anti-Sega conspiracy, and that people simply were "fooled"
into liking PS2 games that they really didn't like.

Now THAT'S what I call warm and fuzzy memories!
Mark McDougall
2010-12-14 02:08:43 UTC
Post by The Closer
Some people find it difficult to let go of the past, that's all. The
Dreamcast was a great machine for it's first 18 months, but nobody can
convince me it has anything which the PS2 didn't do better.
Fanboyz will be fanboyz! ;)

Both consoles have some great games (I own both). There are some games on
the DC that are better than the PS2, and vice-versa. The only problem with
the PS2 is that it had a *lot* more rubbish - mainly because it had a lot
more games for it.

Regards,
The Closer
2010-12-14 02:34:53 UTC
Post by Mark McDougall
Post by The Closer
Some people find it difficult to let go of the past, that's all. The
Dreamcast was a great machine for it's first 18 months, but nobody can
convince me it has anything which the PS2 didn't do better.
Fanboyz will be fanboyz! ;)
Both consoles have some great games (I own both). There are some games on
the DC that are better than the PS2, and vice-versa. The only problem with
the PS2 is that it had a *lot* more rubbish - mainly because it had a lot
more games for it.
My, my, my aren't we touchy, little Aussie man-- call me what what you
like, but I bet you I get laid more often than you do !
Mark McDougall
2011-02-06 23:51:22 UTC
Post by The Closer
My, my, my aren't we touchy, little Aussie man-- call me what what you
like, but I bet you I get laid more often than you do !
Nice comeback! A well, thought out argument that scientifically and
rationally addresses each of the issues in my post. You are clearly my
intellectual superior.

And FTR, not many people call me 'little'.

And also FTR, I'll bet you you DON'T!
Miles Bader
2011-02-07 02:24:02 UTC
Post by Mark McDougall
Post by The Closer
My, my, my aren't we touchy, little Aussie man-- call me what what you
like, but I bet you I get laid more often than you do !
Nice comeback! A well, thought out argument that scientifically and
rationally addresses each of the issues in my post. You are clearly my
intellectual superior.
C'mon ... you _know_ that women are pretty much guaranteed to swoon when
they see the gigantic pixels on his PS2... Ken Kutaragi said so!

-Miles
--
We are all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
-Oscar Wilde
The alMIGHTY N
2010-12-15 15:00:33 UTC
Post by Mark McDougall
Post by The Closer
Some people find it difficult to let go of the past, that's all. The
Dreamcast was a great machine for it's first 18 months, but nobody can
convince me it has anything which the PS2 didn't do better.
Fanboyz will be fanboyz! ;)
Both consoles have some great games (I own both). There are some games on
the DC that are better than the PS2, and vice-versa. The only problem with
the PS2 is that it had a *lot* more rubbish - mainly because it had a lot
more games for it.
The Dreamcast will always hold a special place in many gamers' hearts.
It was a console both ahead of its time and trailing the competition
with some great games that made it really stand out.

I think it's kind of tough to really compare the two consoles only
because the PlayStation 2 didn't get too many truly compelling titles
until later in its life whereas the Dreamcast had very memorable
titles within an unfortunately short lifespan.

Games like Soul Calibur and Resident Evil: Code Veronica killed
everything the PlayStation 2 had in its first year, but games like
Grand Theft Auto III really boosted the PlayStation 2 when they came
out.
Post by Mark McDougall
Regards,
The alMIGHTY N
2010-12-15 15:28:19 UTC
http://kotaku.com/5707356/on-german-tv-theyve-unveiled-a-new-dreamcas...
Sega also just announced a Dreamcast collection...